• porno izle
  • escort bayan
    + Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Results 1 to 20 of 27

    Thread: Cute and Funny Pick-Up Lines

    1. #1

      Talking Cute and Funny Pick-Up Lines

      I wanted to post a thread on this because there was this guy friend of mine who actually told me a pick-up line and it made me go, "awwww!" So, if you have a good pick-up line (no matter how old it is) to share, post them! They really brighten up my day. Hahahaha, so come here and cheer yourself up!
      Here are some of what I know:

      What did the light bulb say to the switch?
      You turn me on. (No matter how many times I read this, I really go "awwww")

      Guy: Excuse me Miss, did it hurt when you fell down from heaven?

      My love for you is like diarrhea. I just can't hold it in. (hahahahaha)

      Are you a magnet? Coz I'm attracted to you.

      I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away!

      If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together. (lol)

      Did you fart? Coz you blow me away! (this is priceless, lmao)
      I want to change the world, instead I sleep.
      I want to believe in more than you and me. «««

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      California
      Posts
      52

      Default Re: Cute and Funny Pick-Up Lines

      lool. Me and my friend had this game called the corny pick up lines game(sooo creative) we made it up when we were reeaally little because corny stuff made us all crack up and still does but yea back to explaining. We would all stand in a circle and go around each saying some random corny pick up line witha serious face and who ever got the corniest without laughing or even smiling would win..

      It kinda helped since we were all in martial arts together and played something similar called the attention game where the instructor would try and make us laugh or flinch by like tickling us or pretending like he was gonna punch us and stuff like that and the winner got to lead the exercises for the next class.

      Sorry about my off topicness; I think I got ADHD


      Do you have a Bandaid? Cos I just scraped my knee falling for you.

      Do you have a map? Cos Honey, I just keep gettin lost in your eyes.

      Girl, you gotta be tired coz you been runnin through my mind all day.

      Hi, I'm the new Milkman. Do you want it in the front or the back?

      You're like a dictionary - you add meaning to my life!

      You're so hot you melt the plastic in my underwear.

      I've just moved you to the top of my 'to do' list.

      Screw me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?

      That outfit would look great in a crumpled heap next to my bed.

      If I flip a coin, what do you reckon my chances are of getting head?

      Gee, that's a nice set of legs, what time do they open?
      Last edited by SuperRabbit; 02-09-2010 at 07:29 PM.

    3. #3

      Default Re: Cute and Funny Pick-Up Lines

      LOL.

      "Did it hurt?"
      "Did what hurt?"
      "When you fell from Heaven?"

      One of my favs LOL

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Location
      North Carolina
      Posts
      3,405

      Default Re: Cute and Funny Pick-Up Lines

      Quote Originally Posted by SuperRabbit View Post
      If I flip a coin, what do you reckon my chances are of getting head?
      hahaha. that's my fave now <3

      my favorite one is kinda dirty but i think it's hilarious and it's always a good icebreaker at parties hahaha:

      Is there a keg in your pants? Because I'd like to tap that ass.
      "I have learned that the ambition of those who follow selfish precepts is no more than a chaotic waste, a finite gain that must be followed by infinite loss."
      -Drizzt Do'Urden

    5. #5

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by SuperRabbit View Post
      lool. Me and my friend had this game called the corny pick up lines game(sooo creative) we made it up when we were reeaally little because corny stuff made us all crack up and still does but yea back to explaining. We would all stand in a circle and go around each saying some random corny pick up line witha serious face and who ever got the corniest without laughing or even smiling would win..

      It kinda helped since we were all in martial arts together and played something similar called the attention game where the instructor would try and make us laugh or flinch by like tickling us or pretending like he was gonna punch us and stuff like that and the winner got to lead the exercises for the next class.

      Sorry about my off topicness; I think I got ADHD

      Do you have a Bandaid? Cos I just scraped my knee falling for you.

      Do you have a map? Cos Honey, I just keep gettin lost in your eyes.

      Girl, you gotta be tired coz you been runnin through my mind all day.

      Hi, I'm the new Milkman. Do you want it in the front or the back?

      You're like a dictionary - you add meaning to my life!

      You're so hot you melt the plastic in my underwear.

      I've just moved you to the top of my 'to do' list.

      Screw me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?

      That outfit would look great in a crumpled heap next to my bed.

      If I flip a coin, what do you reckon my chances are of getting head?

      Gee, that's a nice set of legs, what time do they open?
      Nah, you don't have ADHD. That's serious. Lol
      I've just moved you to the top of my 'to do' list. OMG :O Yoouuuu ahahahaha

      Quote Originally Posted by the_zorya View Post
      hahaha. that's my fave now <3

      my favorite one is kinda dirty but i think it's hilarious and it's always a good icebreaker at parties hahaha:

      Is there a keg in your pants? Because I'd like to tap that ass.
      Nice one, indeed. *clapclapclap*
      Last edited by the_zorya; 02-10-2010 at 02:25 PM.
      I want to change the world, instead I sleep.
      I want to believe in more than you and me. «««

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Location
      North Carolina
      Posts
      3,405

      Default Re: Cute and Funny Pick-Up Lines

      Just heard the best one:

      "Are you a dementor? Because you just took my breath away."
      "I have learned that the ambition of those who follow selfish precepts is no more than a chaotic waste, a finite gain that must be followed by infinite loss."
      -Drizzt Do'Urden

    7. #7

      Default Re: Cute and Funny Pick-Up Lines

      Quote Originally Posted by the_zorya View Post
      Just heard the best one:

      "Are you a dementor? Because you just took my breath away."
      off to google harry potter pick-up lines. genius.

    8. #8

      Default Re: Cute and Funny Pick-Up Lines

      haha the few I know is
      Are you from Tennessee?
      because you are the only ten I see

      and
      Did you just break wind?
      because you blew me away~

    9. #9
      Gogo Guest

      Default Re: Cute and Funny Pick-Up Lines

      LOL!!
      My bf is french, he told me this one AFTER we started dating, FYI. heehee.

      BF: Uh excuse me do you have french in you??
      ME: No
      BF would you like some??

      ROFL!! i swear he would have told me that before we started dating i woulda slapped him silly lol.

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Finland
      Posts
      29

      Default Re: Cute and Funny Pick-Up Lines

      Well, these might be really clishé, but...

      I lost my phone number, can I have yours?

      If I followed you home, would you keep me?

      Are you a good massager? Because I'm hard.

      Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past you again?

      I'm not really this tall, I'm sitting on my wallet.

      I believe you only know a person after you've made love to them. Would you like to get to know me?

      If water was beauty, you'd be an ocean.

      If you were a pokémon, I would choose you.


      This one might not work as well in english as it does in finnish
      Are your parents shellfish? Because you're such a pearl.

      Waiting for the spring to arrive~

    11. #11

      Default Re: Cute and Funny Pick-Up Lines

      Haha! These nerdy pick-up lines crack me up:

      1. I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves.
      2. I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
      3. Baby, you're so gneiss I'll never take you for granite.
      4. Forget hydrogen, you're my number one element.
      5. I less than three you….. (i < 3 you).
      6. I wish we were in telophase, cause then I could admire your cleavage. (priceless! XD)
      7. I don't know if you're in my range, but I'd sure like to take you home to my domain.

      It'd be hilarious if someone said these to me. > w <

    12. #12

      Default Re: Cute and Funny Pick-Up Lines

      OMIGOSH! i LOVE the pick-up lines from the last 2 posts!! XDDD

      wellll this is something i got from my brother, who was in the mood to share one he knew :P so here it is:

      "Hi, I'm an astronaut, & my next mission is to explore Uranus."

      XD i knew one more, but i forgot... something about a stoplight...?
      Don't ever frown because you never know who might fall in love with your smile :]

    13. #13

      Default Re: Cute and Funny Pick-Up Lines

      I wish we were in telophase, cause then I could admire your cleavage.

      that one is classic!
      haha I'm gonna go tell people in my biology class XD

    14. #14

      Default Re: Cute and Funny Pick-Up Lines

      Hilarious, guys! keep it up! xD
      I want to change the world, instead I sleep.
      I want to believe in more than you and me. «««

    15. #15

      Default Re: Cute and Funny Pick-Up Lines

      If you were a pokémon, I would choose you.

      I wish we were in telophase, cause then I could admire your cleavage.

      "Hi, I'm an astronaut, & my next mission is to explore Uranus."


      I love these! XDDDD. The first one especially made me laugh since I love pokemon. I'd love to have someone say that to me XD!

    16. #16
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Location
      Kuwait
      Posts
      170

      Default Re: Cute and Funny Pick-Up Lines

      Lol I love those pickup lines ;;

      IF you were a drum, I'd bang you firsT!

      I've got some Skittles in my mouth... wanna taste the rainbow?

      hey have you got a raisin? how about a date?

      Did you just fart? Cuz you blew me away!

      Hey is there an airport nearby or did my heart just take off

      You're hot. You must be the reason for global warming.

      Gurl, you're a 9.99999...but you'd be a 10 if you were with me.

      Honey, you just moved to the top of my "to do" list.

      Are you Jamaican? Cause you Jamaican me crazy.

    17. #17

      Default Re: Cute and Funny Pick-Up Lines

      Quote Originally Posted by Hessa View Post
      Lol I love those pickup lines ;;

      IF you were a drum, I'd bang you firsT!

      I've got some Skittles in my mouth... wanna taste the rainbow?

      hey have you got a raisin? how about a date?

      You're hot. You must be the reason for global warming.

      Gurl, you're a 9.99999...but you'd be a 10 if you were with me.
      LMAO i love these!!! XDDDDD
      even though i heard the raisin ones before, i still like :P
      Don't ever frown because you never know who might fall in love with your smile :]

    18. #18
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      Washington
      Posts
      124

      Default Re: Cute and Funny Pick-Up Lines

      LOL. I laughed so hard on almost all of these. I love the skittles pick up line. Ill have to use that on my boyfriend sometime ^_^
      When we can't dream any longer we die. -Emma Goldman

    19. #19
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      Kingdom of Prussia
      Posts
      14

      Default Re: Cute and Funny Pick-Up Lines

      These are so cute. xD
      The astronaut one so far is my favorite~ xP
      ✿be true ; ♪ ~ ○ᵕ○

    20. #20

      Default Re: Cute and Funny Pick-Up Lines

      Can I have a picture? ......So I can show Santa EXACTLY what I want for Christmas.

      Could you please step away from the bar? You're melting all the ice.

      Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?


      The last one would actually get me. It would be too funny to let it pass LOL

    + Reply to Thread

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 2
      Last Post: 12-05-2008, 02:31 PM
    2. Help me pick a new phone!!
      By Dutchie in forum Advice Central
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: 10-06-2008, 05:43 AM
    3. Just a little pick me up
      By demoipourvous in forum Shopping Diary
      Replies: 14
      Last Post: 07-06-2008, 10:46 AM
    4. Horrible Breakup Lines
      By PetalDrops in forum Personal & Relationships
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 04-19-2008, 03:51 PM
    5. Pick-up lines~ x w x;
      By PandaWaffles in forum Personal & Relationships
      Replies: 33
      Last Post: 05-22-2007, 06:40 AM

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts