+ Reply to Thread

Thread: X-Man, Star King, and other Korean game shows

Default X-Man, Star King, and other Korean game shows

Hi everyone. I was wondering if you guys know where I could watch FULL X-Man or Star King episodes? I've tried Googling it, but there was none. Of course, english subs should be included. I've only watched cuts from YouTube and it's really frustrating that I can't watch the episodes/scenes after. >:B Oh, and if you know any good Korean game show like... Star Golden Bell with FULL episodes and english subs, please tell me!

I need some entertainment here. Hahaha! Thank you so much.
    I want to change the world, instead I sleep.
    I want to believe in more than you and me. «««

Default Re: X-Man, Star King, and other Korean game shows

Hi there!
    I definetely know how you feel T_T Having the same problem here, a few years ago I could still watch it on YouTube but then they suddenly deleted it >_<
    Nowadays it's really hard to find full shows with english subs

Yeah it's really hard to find English subs nowadays. Star King is my favorite, but if you find subber channels for kpop bands, they'll have full episodes subbed, (especially SJ channels because they appear a lot and Eunhyuk and Eeteuk became unofficial co-MCs)

Let's Go Dream Team Season 2 is also a really great show, here are some full subbed episodes (unfortunately, only the more recent ones are subbed, the old ones got taken down from other users) http://www.youtube.com/user/Pinaberru

Quote Originally Posted by Heartje View Post
    Hi there!
    I definetely know how you feel T_T Having the same problem here, a few years ago I could still watch it on YouTube but then they suddenly deleted it >_<
    Nowadays it's really hard to find full shows with english subs
    OMG it's Yoogeun! Hahahahah! CUTE!
    I know right, suddenly licensing and such.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarrush View Post
    Yeah it's really hard to find English subs nowadays. Star King is my favorite, but if you find subber channels for kpop bands, they'll have full episodes subbed, (especially SJ channels because they appear a lot and Eunhyuk and Eeteuk became unofficial co-MCs)

Let's Go Dream Team Season 2 is also a really great show, here are some full subbed episodes (unfortunately, only the more recent ones are subbed, the old ones got taken down from other users) http://www.youtube.com/user/Pinaberru
    Hahaha, I know about the self proclaimed emcees. Hahaha, Eunhyuk and Eeteuk are hilarious! Thank you, I'll watch that.

zomg X-Man and Star King were my favourites!! haha~ yeh like you guys I watched cuts from youtube. I don't think many people sub Star King or variety shows to be honest, unless their idols are in it (ie Suju, 2pm, SNSD) XD But it would be awesome to see full eps with english subs online hahaha~ I used to get so much entertainment finding cuts on youtube haha!
    "If I were a flower, then now I'd be a bud, I shall treasure the beginning of my youth without any regrets." - Aya

+ Reply to Thread