+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Music Festivals

Blog Entries

Default Music Festivals

I did a search and didn't find a thread for them!

So have you guys been to any music festivals before? How was it?

Asking as I really REALLY want to go to Reading festival this year but I'd have to go on my own and I don't know how risky that would be or if it's really worth forking out almost £300 for!

I went to Glastonbury for a day once, ages ago. But I was with a friend and her mum so we left really early...saw like Joss Stone and some other rubbish and wasn't allowed to stay to see Muse D=
    The teeth of fate bite into the apple of life.

Default Re: Music Festivals

The thing with me is that I like the concept of festivals but I just know that when I get there I'd be dying for a proper shower and actual toilets... xD So I haven't been to one. >_>

But I wouldn't recommend going on your own.. There's no guarentee that the people in the tents around you would be friendly or nice. Plus, as you mention it's SO expensive! Unless you're uber confident and could walk up to others around you and strike up a conversation, I wouldn't recommend going alone. But with all the concerts I've been to, I've always had a friend and each time I've been so grateful that they've been there with me because I find when I'm with someone I know I suddenly become extremely confident. :')

I watched Muse on TV when they were headlining for Glastonbury.. was it last year or the year before? But they were amazing O_O

Blog Entries

Heh too late, I'm going on my own! And I'm really shy and people never like me. But should be interesting haha. There's a camp loner so providing I find them, we'll all be in the same boat, so I'm hoping it's okay!

And I know what you mean...my hair will be so crap so quickly! GAH haha.
    The teeth of fate bite into the apple of life.

I went to Big Day out (in Melbourne, Australia) and Rock Above the Falls (in Lorne, Australia). I have better memories of Rock Above the Falls because I went with a group of friends and we camped in tents (everyone did) for 3 days. Good times...
    I'm a big fan of AsiaJam! :) I'm happy to be using this Asian glow treatment to stop my blushing! :)

what a pity!i have never been a music festivals.

i have never been a music festivals too

i have never been a music festivals too

I haven't been to music festivals yet but I would love too. I have been to different concerts by the local artists and I really enjoyed attending to them. I wounder what's the difference between music festivals and concerts but maybe its the number of artists performing in the event. Hopefully I will be able to attend to the coming music festival in my city this coming holiday season.

+ Reply to Thread